HSBC 200 S
- Combi appliance comprising a DHW cylinder and a buffer cylinder
- High level of integration – minimal installation effort
- Integral heat pump manager WPM
- Little space is required
- Universal connection options at the upward facing connectors
- Integrated pump assembly for one heating circuit without mixer
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsWith the integral HSBC 200 S cylinder, instead of having the DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder standing side by side, they are arranged in a single appliance, piggyback style. This almost halves the space required and means the appliance can be installed in the smallest rooms – for more available floor area.
Excellent solution for detached houses.
Precisely matched to use with one heat pump, the HSBC covers everything required in a detached house in relation to heating and DHW, All that and in a convenient format, too!
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.