Air | water heat pumps
WPL 15 ACS
- Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters
- Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- Integral cooling function
- High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe WPL 15 ACS air | water heat pump is still exceptionally efficient even at temperatures well below freezing point. Its high flow temperatures mean that conventional radiators can be used. It is designed for outdoor use, to provide pleasant warmth from the air, when you would otherwise have to start turning the central heating on.
High efficiency on a quiet base: for outdoor installation in particular, low operating noise is essential, especially from the viewpoint of neighbours. The quieter a heat pump operates, the smaller the clearance required to the nearest building. The WPL 15 ACS air | water heat pump scores highly here with its low operating noise, which makes it suitable for use even in densely built-up areas.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.