- Air-water heat pumps
- High output and excellent COP even at low outside temperatures
- For internal or external installation
- Ideally suited to modernisation
- Extremely quiet operation
- Also ideal for use in older buildings
- High coefficient of performances
- Integral electric booster heater
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe heat pumps in the WPL E series are suitable for both new build and renovations. The intermediate vapour injection means a high flow temperature and exemplary heating output are achieved even at low outside temperatures. Even at -20 °C, the WPL still reaches flow temperatures of +60 °C. This ensures efficient heating and DHW operation throughout the year. The lower the required flow temperature, the higher the efficiency of the heat pump. The distance between the fins of the evaporator, the heating of the condensate pan via the refrigerant circuit, and the control of the refrigerant circuit reversal enable optimum defrosting and therefore efficient operation.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.