Air source heat pumps
WPL-A 12 HK Plus compact duo Set 2
- Set comprising the outdoor air source heat pump for heating and cooling, and the HSBC 300 cool integral cylinder
- Ideal for use in modernisations thanks to a flow temperature of up to 65 °C available all year round
- Inverter technology for high efficiency and low energy bills
- Low noise emissions due to intelligent appliance design
- Operating noise can be further reduced in night mode ("silent mode")
- Combi unit comprising a DHW cylinder and buffer cylinder halves the installation space required for separate cylinders
- Connection of two heating circuits possible
- With integral heat pump manager for even faster installation of the overall system
Questions about the productGet contact
DHW convenience that fulfils your every wish
This set, comprising an outdoor air source heat pump and an integral cylinder, not only gives you cosy warmth in your home in winter, but also pleasant coolness on hot summer days. The combi unit stores 290 litres in the DHW cylinder as well as 100 litres in the buffer cylinder, which is easily sufficient for your family home. Thanks to the flow temperature of 65 °C all year round, this heat pump set is an efficient solution, especially in modernisations, and can usually be used without changing the heat distribution system with radiators, underfloor heating or both.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.