Air source heat pumps
WPL-A 12 HK 400 Plus
- The air source heat pump for heating and cooling is installed outdoors
- Inverter technology allows ideally matched heating output through the variable speed compressor
- Even at low outside temperatures, the enhanced (saturated) vapour injection of the heat pump achieves a high flow temperature
- Can be integrated into the home network and operated via a smartphone
- Improved room climate in summer with active cooling using circuit reversal
- Low operating costs as mono mode DHW heating is possible
- Quiet operation thanks to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and variable matched fan speed
- High efficiency and low operating costs all year round, thanks to optimally matched components
Questions about the productGet contact
Application • This air source heat pump with output-dependent control and inverter technology is installed outdoors. The compact mono block design is suitable for heating and DHW operation as well as for efficient cooling by means of circuit reversal. • Can be used in modernisation projects as flow temperatures of up to 65 °C are available all year round for heating and DHW heating.
Convenience features • Quiet operation thanks to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. Contributing to the low sound power level are the modulating fans and the wide gaps between the evaporator fins which reduce air resistance. The combined enhanced vapour injection/enhanced saturated vapour injection cools the scroll compressor at low outside temperatures, enabling a higher heating output/flow temperature to be achieved. When combined with the Internet Service Gateway (ISG), the integral heat pump manager enables the system to be controlled in the home network or from a mobile device. With integral heat and electricity metering via refrigerant circuit data. • The emergency/auxiliary heater enables mono energetic operation. The refrigerant circuit is hermetically sealed, tested for leaks at the factory and filled with safety refrigerant R410A. • The enamelled, corrosion-protected metal casing in alpine white is made from hot-dip galvanised, powder coated sheet steel. Fan grille, recessed grips and cover are made from weatherproof and UV-resistant plastic in aluminium white.
Efficiency • The waste heat from the inverter is used to raise the return temperature. In addition, demand-dependent defrosting by means of circuit reversal and the heating of the condensate pan by the refrigerant circuit increase the overall efficiency of the system. • The hydrophilic coating on the fan nozzle prevents ice from forming, meaning that no electric heating is required.
Installation • The integral anti-vibration mount enables the heat pump to be connected directly to the heating system. • The pivoting electrical connection panel makes installation easier. • The condensate pan is easy to reach through a cleaning aperture on the back of the casing.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.