Air-water heat pumps
- Air-water heat pumps
- Suitable for a cascade circuit for higher output demands up to 168 kW
- Evaporator protected from damage from the outside
- Low height
- With integrated heat and electricity meters
- Dual mode operation possible
- Electronic expansion valve
- Heating flow temperature up to + 60 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsFor properties with a high demand, the WPL 47 air source heat pump is a strong contender for many reasons. The appliance has an installed height of just 1.5 metres and can be sited outside the building. By means of cascade control, the already impressive output of this power pack can even be multiplied. As a result, it also offers a tailor-made solution for a wide range of apartment buildings. This means that efficient and quick to install heating technology now also has a role to play in the modernisation of larger properties.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.