Air-water heat pumps
WPL 25 AC
- Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for heating and cooling
- With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures even during cold winters
- Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
- Can be combined with a solar thermal system
- Integral cooling function
- High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of 55 °C
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsCosy warmth from the air, while others already rely on their central heating.
The WPL 25 AC air|water heat pump designed for outdoor use is still exceptionally efficient even at temperatures well below freezing point. High flow temperatures mean that conventional radiators can be used.
High efficiency on tip-toes.
For outdoor installation in particular, low operating noise is essential, especially where neighbours are concerned. The quieter the heat pump, the smaller the required clearance from the next residential building.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.