Questions about the product Get contact
- All parts are included in the compact installation
- Straightforward connection of a heating heat pump to a 200-700 litre buffer cylinder
- Only for heat pumps WITHOUT integral heating circuit pump
- Including insulation assembly for flow/return connector
- For heating heat pumps without integral circulation pump
- Integral non-return valve
Application • This compact installation includes all the components needed for the hydraulic connection of the heating heat pump to buffer cylinders with 200 to 700 litres. • The standard delivery includes: insulation, safety valve, thermometer/pressure gauge, shut-off valves, non-return valve and the option to connect a diaphragm expansion vessel, plus the DHW heating set. • The compact installation is only suitable for heating heat pumps without an integral heating circuit pump.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.