- High grade casing made from sheet steel with EPP insulation core
- High level of integration
- Hydraulic connection between heat pump and heating system
- Integral heat pump manager WPM
- Circulation pump with energy efficiency category A
- Integral central heating/DHW diverter valve
- With 24 l heating expansion vessel
- Integral emergency/booster heater
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsThe HMS and HMS Trend hydraulic module series simplify the integration of air/water heat pumps into the system hydraulics and are equipped with an appliance cover with high quality paint finish. This allows many components to be installed directly in a single step. The heat pump manager, high efficiency heating circuit pump for heating and DHW, safety valve, 24 litre expansion vessel and emergency/booster heater are all integrated as standard. An optional ASL-HM insulated connector block can be used, which simplifies installation and reduces installation time.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.