Small water heater
SHC 10 AU
Questions about the product Get contact
- Plug-in unit for connection to any standard socket
- Higher cylinder volume for a heavily frequented draw-off point (commercial)
- Small water heater for undersink installation
- Low energy losses thanks to high grade thermal insulation
- Pressurised version for use with commercially available taps
- For supplying one or more draw-off points with DHW
Less is more.
The useful small water heater can supply multiple low-demand draw-off points. This pressure-tested appliance suits all commercial mains pressure taps and valves.
Undersink installation saves energy and water.
Undersink appliances heat water at the draw-off point. They reduce energy and water losses through short pipe runs. In addition, the high grade thermal insulation ensures low standby losses. Hot water on demand.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.