Mini instantaneous water heaters
EIL 3 Premium
Questions about the product Get contact
- Mini instantaneous water heater with electronic closed-loop control for small amounts of hot water available immediately
- Flexible installation thanks to undersink or oversink installation
- Can be operated with pressure-tested or non-pressurised taps
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- Temperature limit adjustable from approx. 30 °C to 50 °C
- Special aerator for perfect flow pattern
- For straightforward electrical connection to any standard socket
Compact convenience that speaks for itself
Your preferred temperature without the annoyance of heat loss from the pipework along the way
– this mini instantaneous water heater brings you the "new normal". The appliance with electronic closed-loop control is especially well suited to hand washbasins, where it will supply you with small amounts of warm water.
Enjoy hot water without any detours
This mini instantaneous water heater makes a
convincing case for efficient DHW heating:
since you connect the appliance directly to the tap
and have the choice of installation above or below
the washbasin, you save both water and energy. This is because there are no long pipe runs. There is no need to manually
set the temperature either.
This makes the appliance more practical and convenient for you to use.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.