CNS 100 TREND
- Wall mounted convector – ideal as a booster heater or interim heater for spring/autumn
- 1000 W heating output
- Even, quiet room air heating
- Metal casing and slimline design
- Controls with backlit LCD
- 7-day timer, frost protection and open window detection
- Control unit with self-learning capability: automatic calculation of the preheat time in timer mode
- ON/OFF switch and overheating protection
Questions about the productGet contact
Product detailsCNS 100 Trend wall convector – because heating should not be a question of space.
Sometimes there's just not much room – even for heater. This is why the CNS 100 Trend wall convector is very slender. At only 10 cm deep, it nevertheless generates excellent levels of thermal comfort. The CNS 100 Trend blends ever so discreetly into its surroundings, efficiently delivering cosy warmth. The comfort functions of the integral controller, such as the 7-day timer, frost protection and open window detection, highlight the efficiency and high quality features of the wall convector.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.